Indigo Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Indigo's estimated annual revenue is currently $692.6M per year.
- Indigo received $250.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- Indigo's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Indigo's total funding is $616.5M.
- Indigo has 2565 Employees.
- Indigo grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Indigo currently has 415 job openings.
What Is Indigo?
Indigo is a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is an economically desirable and accessible profession, Indigo works alongside its growers to apply natural approaches, conserve resources for future generations, and grow healthy food for all. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity, Indigo's portfolio is focused on cotton, wheat, corn, soybeans, and rice. The company, founded by Flagship Pioneering, is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil.keywords:Media