The Oncology Institute of Hope and Innovation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Oncology Institute of Hope and Innovation's estimated annual revenue is currently $43.2M per year.
- The Oncology Institute of Hope and Innovation's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- The Oncology Institute of Hope and Innovation has 160 Employees.
- The Oncology Institute of Hope and Innovation grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- The Oncology Institute of Hope and Innovation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Oncology Institute of Hope and Innovation?
Founded in 2007, The Oncology Institute of Hope and Innovation is dedicated to excel in cancer prevention, diagnosis and education. As the largest private practice cancer center in California, The Oncology Institute continues to provide extensive services including state-of-the-art infusion centers, chemotherapy educational sessions, in-house support groups, dietary and nutritional counseling, in-house pharmacy, financial counseling, clinical trials, comprehensive lab testing, and end of life counseling. They also offer supportive programs to help patients and families cope with the challenges brought on by cancer. Today, the Oncology Institute has served over 70,000 patients throughout 18 locations in Southern California and Arizona. In 2014, The Oncology Institute introduced The Hope, Health, and Healing Center to offer patients alternative and holistic treatments in addition to chemotherapy. The wellness center offers services that nurture the body through exercises, stress relief, and relaxing activities as well as nurture the mind through social work sessions, wellness groups, and self-image improvement programs. At The Oncology Institute, our physicians and staff treat to individualize care plans to our patients and their family's needs. By focusing on the individual and not just the diagnosis, the patient is able to optimize their quality of life. At The Oncology Institute, Hope Happens Here.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare