The Invus Group Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- The Invus Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $15M per year.
- The Invus Group's estimated revenue per employee is $217,391
- The Invus Group has 69 Employees.
- The Invus Group grew their employee count by 11% last year.
The Invus Group Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is The Invus Group?
Evergreen structure with over $5 billion under management. Offices in New York, Paris, and Hong Kong.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
The Invus Group News
... Fidelity Management & Research Company, MPM Capital, F2 Ventures, Redmile Group, EcoR1 Capital, Samsara BioCapital, The Invus Group,...
- Recurring revenues corresponding to royalties on sales received by the Group pursuant to the agreement with Biogen. In 2020, these revenues...
... and CEO of The Invus Group, LLC, a New York-based global investment firm. ... practices of its board of directors and executive team,...
... by founding investor Syncona and joined by important new investors including Forbion, Invus, Perceptive Advisors and Redmile Group.
Achilles Therapeutics, a UK biotech focusing on personalised immunotherapy for cancer, has closed a £100m Series B funding round that ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|