Radish Media Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Radish Media's estimated annual revenue is currently $25M per year.
- Radish Media received $3.0M in venture funding in February 2017.
- Radish Media's estimated revenue per employee is $243,000
- Radish Media's total funding is $3M.
- Radish Media has 103 Employees.
- Radish Media grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Radish Media currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Radish Media?
Launched in February 2015, Radish is Netflix for serials where readers can enjoy premium serialiased stories based on bite-sized episodes suitable for 10 minutes on a smartphone. It is a digital update of the Victorian idea of the serialised novel. After 3 free chapters, mobile micropayments provide access to ensuing episodes so that audiences may secure instant gratification after a cliffhanger ending. Its top author is earning more than $43,000 a month. Radish has been covered in leading publications such as New York Times, Publishers Weekly, Variety, Hollywood Reporter, Techcrunch, Fast Company, and Forbes. With support from Silicon Valley, Hollywood and the publishing industry, Radish has raised $5 million in seed financing. The backers include Greylock, Lowercase Partners, Softbank Next Media Innovation Fund, UTA, Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments (BDMI) and Sherpa Capital. Individual investors include bestselling author Amy Tan, Sir Peter Bazalgette, Charlie Songhurst, Nicolas Berggruen, Matt Humphrey, Duncan Clark, and Jeremy Yap among others. Ankur Jain, VP of Product at Tinder, is on the board.keywords:Mobile, Reading Apps, Digital Publishing, Mobile Entertainment