The Hut Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Hut Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $321.9M per year.
- The Hut Group's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- The Hut Group's total funding is $812.2M.
- The Hut Group has 2220 Employees.
- The Hut Group grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- The Hut Group currently has 53 job openings.
What Is The Hut Group?
THG has grown from a start-up business to a global digital commerce group, fast becoming one of the world’s leading beauty and wellbeing online retail organisations. Founded by Matthew Moulding in 2004, THG operates more than 160 websites that sell premium products across 140 markets. Our digital commerce success stems from developing our own industry-leading and award-winning technology, THG Ingenuity. It powers THG’s own brands, including lookfantastic, MyProtein, ESPA and Glossybox, as well as such international giants as Nintendo and Honda.keywords:N/A