The Harley Medical Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Harley Medical Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $73.7M per year.
- The Harley Medical Group's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- The Harley Medical Group has 273 Employees.
- The Harley Medical Group grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- The Harley Medical Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Harley Medical Group?
Since we were established The Harley Medical Group has been one of the UK's leading providers of cosmetic surgery and Laser & Skin treatments. There are clinic locations across the UK, including London (Harley Street, Chiswick, Wimbledon) Watford, Marlow, Birmingham, Leeds, Brighton, Bristol, Manchester, Newcastle, Nottingham, Southampton, Cardiff, Chelmsford, Northampton, Maidstone, and Liverpool. The Group is fully committed to offering the most comprehensive range of treatments, including Breast Reduction and Breast Enlargement, Face surgery, Laser Hair Removal and treatments for Stretch marks and Scars. All clinics are registered with The Care Quality Commission (CQC) or The Healthcare Inspectorate Wales (HIW) and all surgeons are registered with The General Medical Council (GMC). A dedicated strong team of nurses, surgeons, and doctors along with their commitment to each and every patient is one of the Group's greatest assets. The Group's number one goal is to look after all patients, offering the highest standards of care at all times. For a FREE consultation, please call 0800 0854984keywords:N/A