The Family Institute at Northwestern University Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Family Institute at Northwestern University's estimated annual revenue is currently $72.1M per year.
- The Family Institute at Northwestern University's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- The Family Institute at Northwestern University has 267 Employees.
- The Family Institute at Northwestern University grew their employee count by 1% last year.
- The Family Institute at Northwestern University currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Family Institute at Northwestern University?
Through research, education and clinical services, The Family Institute at Northwestern University is one of the nation's leading relationship-based behavioral health organizations committed to strengthening and healing children and adolescents, couples, families and individuals. As researchers, educators and therapists, we work with our clients and PARTNER TO SEE CHANGE. Since 1965, The Family Institute, in cooperation with Northwestern University's Graduate School and Office of Research, houses The Center for Applied Psychological and Family Studies. Our long-standing partnership with Northwestern University ranks us among the top relationship-based behavioral health graduate education and research programs in the country. For those who cannot afford therapy, we offer high-quality counseling services to children, individuals, couples and families through our Bette D. Harris Family & Child Clinic, the Clinic is staffed by our outstanding graduate-level therapists-in-training, who are educated and supervised by our renowned therapists.keywords:N/A