Chicago Autism and Behavior Specialists Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Chicago Autism and Behavior Specialists's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.9M per year.
- Chicago Autism and Behavior Specialists's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Chicago Autism and Behavior Specialists has 44 Employees.
- Chicago Autism and Behavior Specialists grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- Chicago Autism and Behavior Specialists currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Chicago Autism and Behavior Specialists?
Chicago Autism and Behavior Specialists is committed to improving the quality of life of children and families living with Autism Spectrum Disorders, Communication Disorders, Behavior Disorders, and Learning Disabilities. Our therapeutic approach is based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and incorporates strategies that have been proven effective for helping children acquire and maintain new skills in all areas of their life. For children aged 2-16, we offer clinic and home based services including: -preschool /kindergarten readiness -intensive 1:1 ABA sessions -assessments such as ADOS-2, Vineland-II, ABLLS-R & VB MAPP -communication and language instruction -social skills teaching -self regulation strategies -community participation -IEP and academic support -behavior intervention plans We currently provide ABA and autism in home and clinic services to families located in Northwest Chicago Suburbs as well as Savannah, Georgia.keywords:N/A