The Drone Racing League Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Drone Racing League's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.7M per year.
- The Drone Racing League's estimated revenue per employee is $160,000
- The Drone Racing League has 123 Employees.
- The Drone Racing League grew their employee count by 37% last year.
- The Drone Racing League currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Drone Racing League?
The Drone Racing League (DRL) is premier global drone-racing series. A technology, sports and media company, DRL combines world-class media and proprietary technology to create thrilling drone racing content with mass appeal. In 2017 DRL is hosting a global series of six races, titled the Allianz World Championship, to be broadcast on ESPN, Sky Sports, OSN, Prosieben and other leading broadcast channels around the world. DRL is a privately held company headquartered in NYC. Drone racing is a futuristic, high speed sport where quadcopter drones fly the most insane three dimensional courses ever imagined. Pilots control the drones via remote controls, wearing FPV (first person view) goggles to steer from the drone's point of view. The drones race at more than 80 mph and can fly inches off the ground to several hundred feet in the air, depending on the course.keywords:N/A