New York Islanders Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- New York Islanders's estimated annual revenue is currently $60M per year.
- New York Islanders's estimated revenue per employee is $160,000
- New York Islanders has 375 Employees.
- New York Islanders grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- New York Islanders currently has 1 job openings.
What Is New York Islanders?
The New York Islanders Hockey Club LP operates as a professional hockey team that plays in the Atlantic Division of the Eastern Conference in the National Hockey League. Founded in 1972 and based in Uniondale, the Islanders are Long Island's only major league professional sports franchise. The Islanders are the proud winners of four Stanley Cup titles and the home to nine Hockey Hall of Famers. Stay up to date with Islanders news! We are always looking for talented and motivated professionals to join our staff. Please click here for employment opportunities - http://nyisl.es/a4LBl Twitter: www.twitter.com/NYIslanders Facebook: www.facebook.com/NEWYORKISLANDERSkeywords:Entertainment