The CFO Centre Canada Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The CFO Centre Canada's estimated revenue is currently $10.1M per year.
- The CFO Centre Canada's estimated revenue per employee is $183273
- The CFO Centre Canada has 55 Employees.
- The CFO Centre Canada grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- The CFO Centre Canada currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The CFO Centre Canada?
The CFO Centre Canada provides the skills and experience of large company CFOs to small & medium sized enterprises on a part-time basis. Increasingly, the part-time Chief Financial Officer is being used by owners of SME businesses to provide solutions to their financial issues. A part-time CFO with big company experience can provide analysis, advice and positive intervention when it's required, at a fraction of the cost of an in-house CFO. The CFO Centre Canada is a subsidiary of The FD Centre Limited, the global market leader in providing part-time CFOs (FDs) to the SME market in the UK, Australia, Canada, USA, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, China, New Zealand, India and South Africa.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Libro Credit Un...||$90.3M||476||5%|
|RBC Wealth Mana...||$50.8M||290||12%|
|The CFO Centre ...||$10.1M||55||17%|