The CEO Magazine Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The CEO Magazine's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.1M per year.
- The CEO Magazine's estimated revenue per employee is $243,000
- The CEO Magazine has 62 Employees.
- The CEO Magazine grew their employee count by 51% last year.
- The CEO Magazine currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Pricing|
|Condé Nast Indi...||$72.4M||298||4%||N/A||N/A|
|The CEO Magazin...||$15.1M||62||51%||N/A||N/A|
What Is The CEO Magazine?
The CEO Magazine, is the India`s leading monthly magazine published from New Delhi, India. It is the excellent medium that allows the top level executives to share their experiences, challenges they faced and case studies. That creates the extraordinary benefits to the Startups community and vibrant entrepreneurs to analyze on the IT trends; learning's to organize and gives the better understanding in achieving their business objectives effectively. We believe in giving the real and inspirational case studies with proper guidance to Mid Size Companies, Startups and Entrepreneurs.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
The CEO Magazine News
... Büsser, who is half Swiss and half Indian, tells The CEO Magazine how he was lured away from engineering by the beauty of horology.