The Basement Annual Revenue, Competitors, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Basement's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.3M per year.
- The Basement's estimated revenue per employee is $250,000
- The Basement has 41 Employees.
- The Basement grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- The Basement currently has 7 job openings.
The Basement Competitors
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Saatchi & Saatc...||$62.3M||249||10%||N/A|
|Trans World Mar...||$17.8M||71||0%||N/A|
What Is The Basement?
The Basement is an integrated agency. We study your data to uncover market insights which enable strategic, targeted and effective marketing and advertising campaigns.keywords:Advertising,Marketing
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|George Evans||Director, Brand & Content Strategy||Email Available|
|Devynn Leatherman||Art Director|
The Basement News
A general view of Oracle Park during the San Francisco Giants game against the Colorado Rockies on June 25, 2019 in San Francisco, ...
By 2001, they were able to acquire 93 per cent of the factory for the bargain-basement price of $70 million (U.S.), according to multiple media ...