The Bank of Greene County Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Bank of Greene County's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.2M per year.
- The Bank of Greene County's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- The Bank of Greene County has 115 Employees.
- The Bank of Greene County grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- The Bank of Greene County currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Bank of Greene County?
We are a community-based financial institution focused on developing relationships with our customers and the communities we serve. Our unique products set us apart, and make us the bank of choice in our market place. And our knowledgeable, caring staff differentiates us by serving as advisors to both consumers and businesses. Our select products and services include e-Checking and e-Savings accounts, commercial and residential loans and mortgages, merchant credit card processing, investment services and our Visa® Rewards and Greene Loyalty program. The foundation of our success is based on the values, principles and service that our communities, customers, shareholders, and employees have been experiencing for over 100 years - "Banking at its Best!".keywords:Banking,Finance,Payments