Tharaldson Hospitality Management Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tharaldson Hospitality Management's estimated annual revenue is currently $68.6M per year.
- Tharaldson Hospitality Management's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- Tharaldson Hospitality Management has 270 Employees.
- Tharaldson Hospitality Management grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Tharaldson Hospitality Management currently has 36 job openings.
What Is Tharaldson Hospitality Management?
Since his first hotel acquisition in 1982, Gary Tharaldson has owned over 350 hotel properties throughout the United States. He has been instrumental in developing prototype properties for the likes of Marriott and Hilton, and has received numerous Developer of the Year awards from the same highly respected franchise companies. Tharaldson Hospitality Management LLC, operates a portfolio of business class hotels under franchise license agreements with Intercontinental Hotels Group, Marriott International and Hilton. Our goal is to maximize the operational quality and financial performance of our hotels, grow market share and enhance the performance of our hotels through the constant pursuit of superior levels of quality, efficiency and service. Our people are our strength and we believe in allowing individuals at all levels the freedom to be creative, solve problems and implement their decisions. THM, formed in January 2011, manages 39 hotels in 14 states with additional hotels opening in 2018.keywords:Hospitality,Travel