Terminal Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Terminal's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.3M per year.
- Terminal received $13.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- Terminal's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Terminal's total funding is $27M.
- Terminal has 126 Employees.
- Terminal grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Terminal currently has 35 job openings.
What Is Terminal?
Terminal builds elite engineering teams to accelerate world-changing companies. We identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle. We are building communities of the top technologists to solve hard problems. We bring the top companies from around the world and help them run operations in new markets, while maintaining top-notch benefits and unique access to Silicon Valley and global tech leaders. Our amazing client teams span all types of software development including cutting-edge front-end frameworks, hyper-scale infrastructure, AR/VR/IOT, Data Science, DevOps, and much more. We already have hubs in Waterloo, Montreal, Vancouver, San Francisco, and we are just getting started. We only partner with high-growth technology firms that are backed by the top VCs and are solving compelling challenges with global impact. We are transforming the way the best companies and most talented people partner in building the future. Thanks for stopping by. We look forward to meeting you!keywords:N/A