Parsable Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Parsable's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.2M per year.
- Parsable received $40.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- Parsable's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Parsable's total funding is $67.9M.
- Parsable has 167 Employees.
- Parsable grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Parsable currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Parsable?
Parsable is THE Connected Worker platform company. Parsable helps the world's largest industrial firms get jobs done right - every time. Parsable's Connected Worker platform enables employees to collaboratively execute their work using paperless, modern, and digital work instructions on modern mobile devices. In addition to measuring every step and action, employees can raise issues and provide feedback so that every process is quickly analyzed and improved. With Parsable, teams of Connected Workers know what they need to do and how to do it. Parsable's customers include Corteva, Green Chef, Schlumberger, Scientific Drilling, Silgan, TechnipFMC, Zume, and other category leaders in energy, industrial manufacturing, and consumer packaged goods. Founded by veterans of Accenture, Google, Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, and YouTube, Parsable is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Austin, New York, Vancouver, Canada, and Dublin, Ireland. More information on the Parsable's Connected Worker Platform, the fast path to value for Industry 4.0 visit us at: https://www.parsable.com/ Feeling Inspired We may have a job for you: https://www.parsable.com/careerskeywords:saas, Enterprise Software,Mobile