Tenzing Managed IT Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tenzing Managed IT Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.8M per year.
- Tenzing Managed IT Services's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Tenzing Managed IT Services has 54 Employees.
- Tenzing Managed IT Services grew their employee count by -18% last year.
- Tenzing Managed IT Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Tenzing Managed IT Services?
Tenzing delivers solutions and services that enhance performance, maintain security and simplify compliance for retailers and manufacturers. By combining deep technical expertise with exceptional service delivery and support, Tenzing helps clients alleviate risk and maximize revenue from their digital investments. Tenzing deploys, manages and optimizes software and infrastructure for leading commerce platforms from partners such as Oracle, Hybris, Magento, and IBM. With offices and customers in the Americas, EMEA, and APAC, Tenzing is regularly recognized as a high growth company and industry leader. Tenzing is ISO 27001 certified, AT101 SOC audited and PCI-DSS Service Provider Level 1 compliant and audited. Tenzing also partners with Amazon for the global delivery of managed commerce services on AWS.keywords:N/A