FoodMaven Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- FoodMaven's estimated revenue is currently $9.6M per year.
- FoodMaven received $8.6M in venture funding in January 2018.
- FoodMaven's estimated revenue per employee is $195000
- FoodMaven's total funding is $19.6M.
- FoodMaven has 49 Employees.
- FoodMaven grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- FoodMaven currently has 1 job openings.
What Is FoodMaven?
FoodMaven is an innovative online marketplace and rapid logistics company bringing agility and flexibility to the U.S. food system. The company's goal is to capture and reclaim revenues from lost food, estimated at $200 billion per year. FoodMaven sells high-quality local and oversupplied food from distributors, manufacturers and producers to restaurants and institutional buyers at about half price. With an efficient Internet marketplace, big data optimization technology, and agile logistics model, FoodMaven is good for profits, good for people and good for the planet. For more information, please visit foodmaven.co.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|London Trust Me...||$3.3M||37||-7%|
Patrick Bultema, cofounder, chairman and CEO of FoodMaven, is teaming up with Hilton, first in his home state of Colorado, to provide more ...
FoodMaven's big idea: Save and sell that excess for a profit, which would generate income for producers while also reducing carbon emissions ...
What makes fellow startup FoodMaven's approach unique isn't just its backers, who include the Walton family and former Whole Foods co-CEO ...