Ten-X Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ten-X's estimated annual revenue is currently $154.6M per year.
- Ten-X received $50.0M in venture funding in March 2014.
- Ten-X's estimated revenue per employee is $222,709
- Ten-X's total funding is $50M.
- Ten-X has 694 Employees.
- Ten-X grew their employee count by -11% last year.
- Ten-X currently has 61 job openings.
What Is Ten-X?
Ten-X is the nationâ€™s leading online real estate marketplace, having sold 323,000+ residential and commercial properties totaling almost $53 billion since 2007. Leveraging desktop and mobile technology, Ten-X allows people to safely and easily complete real estate transactions entirely online. Ten-X empowers consumers, investors and real estate professionals with unprecedented levels of flexibility, control and simplicity â€“ and the convenience of transacting properties whenever and wherever they want. LICENSING INFORMATION: Licensing Link: https://www.ten-x.com/company/legal/licensing/keywords:Marketplace,Real Estate