Teddy Bear Day Care Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Teddy Bear Day Care's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.6M per year.
- Teddy Bear Day Care's estimated revenue per employee is $168,000
- Teddy Bear Day Care has 45 Employees.
- Teddy Bear Day Care grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Teddy Bear Day Care currently has N/A job openings.
What Is Teddy Bear Day Care?
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Lake Station Co...||$10.1M||60||5%||N/A|
|Kroc Institute ...||$8.8M||52||13%||N/A|
|Charter School ...||$6.8M||41||5%||N/A|
|FREMONT MIDDLE ...||$10.1M||60||5%||N/A|
|ASPIRE CHARTER ...||$5.4M||32||10%||N/A|
|Teddy Bear Day ...||$7.6M||45||5%||N/A|
|St Benedict Cat...||$7.4M||44||13%||N/A|
|Center for Lead...||$7.2M||43||26%||N/A|
Teddy Bear Day Care News
Friday was a special day for those volunteer bear makers and the families who ... “This is our annual teddy bear picnic,” Cass Pearson said.
The bill was inspired by the Teddy Bear Academy, a school-district-supported day care in Evesham that was the subject of a battle over the ...
On September 9th, National Teddy Bear Day honors the history of one of childhood's ... In 1981, the Care Bears first became greeting cards.