Teamworks Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Teamworks's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.9M per year.
- Teamworks received $15.3M in venture funding in March 2018.
- Teamworks's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Teamworks's total funding is $21.6M.
- Teamworks has 96 Employees.
- Teamworks grew their employee count by -14% last year.
- Teamworks currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Teamworks?
Teamworks provides an innovative cost- and time-saving software solution to nationally ranked NCAA and professional teams in leagues such as the NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, MLS and MLL. In addition to our primarily athletic team customer-base, Teamworks technologies are also used across a broad spectrum of professional organizations to streamline and optimize their daily workflow. At Teamworks, we strive to continually innovate in both product and service to help teams and organizations around the country operate as efficiently as possible.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Through a mutual friend, he met an engineer named Shaun Powell, and the pair constructed a cleaner, more robust version of the Teamworks