BioCryst Pharmaceuticals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals's estimated annual revenue is currently $44.2M per year.
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals received $100.0M in venture funding in February 2019.
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals has 285 Employees.
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals grew their employee count by 48% last year.
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals currently has 7 job openings.
What Is BioCryst Pharmaceuticals?
BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, a biotechnology company, designs, optimizes and develops novel small-molecule drugs that block key enzymes involved in infectious and rare diseases. Founded in 1986, BioCryst has more than 50 employees and is experiencing continued growth. The Company's headquarters are located in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina and its Discovery Center of Excellence is in Birmingham, Alabama. With expertise in drug discovery, clinical development, regulatory affairs and product commercialization, we continue to advance our clinical programs and to generate new compounds from our own discovery engine. We are proud of our culture of engagement and accountability that rewards people for innovative thinking and achievement of key objectives. The commitment of BioCryst remains unchanged. We continue to be passionate about developing and marketing novel therapeutics for patients with rare and serious diseases.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals