Team Liquid Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Team Liquid's estimated annual revenue is currently $57.8M per year.
- Team Liquid's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Team Liquid has 282 Employees.
- Team Liquid grew their employee count by 49% last year.
- Team Liquid currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Team Liquid?
Team Liquid is one of the biggest esports brands in the world. More than just a successful competitive gaming team, we are a broad based enterprise with businesses in online properties, video production, and influencer and campaign management. Our headquarters in Los Angeles, the Alienware Training Facility, houses over 50 full time employees in a state of the art workspace. With the support a global staff network and an unmatched partnership portfolio, we are shaping the future of esports. The results: multiple championships across a dozen games and the highest earning team in the world.keywords:N/A