Taranis Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Taranis's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.7M per year.
- Taranis received $20.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- Taranis's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Taranis has 136 Employees.
- Taranis grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Taranis currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Blue River Tech...||$59.7M||169||N/A||N/A|
What Is Taranis?
Taranis uses deep learning on proprietary data sets that includes sub-mm aerial imagery, field sensors, satellite imagery, weather forecast and data from its field scouting app to predict and prevent crop disease and pest losses. Helping farmers increase their yields and cut costs.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Opher Flohr||CFO||Email Available|
|Ofir Schlam||CEO /co-founder||Email Available|
|Eli Bukchin||Co-Founder||Email Available|
|Ayal Karmi||co-founder||Email Available|
|Simon Brewer||Vice President|
Crop protection company ADAMA and crop imaging company Taranis have announced a new partnership to launch an “end to end precision ...
Adama and Israeli precision agriculture company Taranis have agreed a global partnership to develop a full-service package solution to ...
TORONTO, Sept. 03, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- McChip Resources Inc. ("McChip" or the "Company") (TSX-V:MCS) announces that, ...