Tailorman Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Tailorman's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.3M per year.
- Tailorman's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Tailorman has 107 Employees.
- Tailorman grew their employee count by 41% last year.
- Tailorman currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Tailorman?
Tailorman is a brand new concept that offers premium custom menswear at revolutionary prices. Trusted for its unparalleled quality and technical expertise in fit, pattern development, construction and finishing, the brand's unique business model leverages the very best of Retail, Technology, Made to Measure and Ready to Wear manufacturing, with a vision to transform the way men shop for clothing. Our back-end has alliances with the finest Indian and international fabric and interlining mills, clients like Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren, Ryan Seacrest - Distinction, ateliers on Savile Row and more.keywords:N/A