TactoTek Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TactoTek's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.3M per year.
- TactoTek's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- TactoTek's total funding is $68.7M.
- TactoTek has 95 Employees.
- TactoTek grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- TactoTek currently has 4 job openings.
What Is TactoTek?
TactoTek manufactures 3D structural electronics by integrating printed circuitry and discrete electronic components into injection-molded plastics. With TactoTek key aspects of a device's intelligence and functionality can disappear into the plastics themselves and become durable structural electronics. TactoTek structural electronics eliminate traditional design constraints so OEMs can deliver products with unique form factors and functionality. Whether the design is rigid or flexible, TactoTek enables lighter, thinner designs that incorporate key electronics including LEDs for sophisticated lighting, sensors, ICs, and printed touch controls. Because TactoTek encapsulates printed circuits and electronic components inside injection-molded plastics, resulting parts are durable, and protected from harsh conditions.keywords:N/A