TPG Sixth Street Partners Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TPG Sixth Street Partners's estimated annual revenue is currently $67.6M per year.
- TPG Sixth Street Partners received $12000.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- TPG Sixth Street Partners's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- TPG Sixth Street Partners's total funding is $47.8B.
- TPG Sixth Street Partners has 298 Employees.
- TPG Sixth Street Partners grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- TPG Sixth Street Partners currently has 1 job openings.
What Is TPG Sixth Street Partners?
TPG Sixth Street Partners ("TSSP") is a global credit and credit-related investment platform with $21 billion in assets currently under management. TSSP has a long-term, patient, and highly flexible capital base, allowing us to invest across industries, geographies, capital structures, and asset classes. All of our investments exhibit common characteristics fundamental to our investment, risk management, and portfolio construction philosophy. We are primarily focused on private market transactions, but also have a substantial presence in the public markets. Our investments are typically complex to source, analyze, and execute. TSSP is led by an energetic, collaborative core leadership team with a proven track record of successful partnerships, business building, theme development, sourcing, and investment and risk management. The TSSP leadership team is committed to a culture of cross-platform collaboration and fairness and a relentless pursuit of substance-based debates. Our name honors Sixth Street, a historic and dynamic center of Austin, TX, and an important place and building block for the culture of TSSP. It represents the energy, history, and diversity that define our firm. TSSP was founded in 2009 and maintains its principal and affiliated offices in San Francisco, Boston, Dallas, Houston, London, Luxembourg, Melbourne, and New York.keywords:N/A