TOCA Football Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- TOCA Football's estimated annual revenue is currently $41.5M per year.
- TOCA Football's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- TOCA Football's total funding is $36.5M.
- TOCA Football has 183 Employees.
- TOCA Football grew their employee count by 78% last year.
- TOCA Football currently has 1 job openings.
What Is TOCA Football?
Headquartered in Costa Mesa, California, TOCA Football Inc., is a football/soccer technology company which aims to disrupt and elevate the soccer experience through transformative user-centered technology. TOCA was founded in 2012 by Eddie Lewis, a 15-year international professional player, who developed and perfected a small-ball philosophy to improve accuracy and first touch - TOCA. The first product was released in early 2017, the TOCA Touch Trainer, a soccer ball delivery machine integrated with the TOCA Training App. This training system has served more than 10 million balls to players at all ability levels. For more information please follow us @TOCAfootball.com or email Media@TOCAfootball.com.keywords:N/A