Syros Pharmaceuticals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Syros Pharmaceuticals's estimated annual revenue is currently $2.1M per year.
- Syros Pharmaceuticals received $40.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Syros Pharmaceuticals's estimated revenue per employee is $14,138
- Syros Pharmaceuticals's total funding is $169.4M.
- Syros Pharmaceuticals has 145 Employees.
- Syros Pharmaceuticals grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- Syros Pharmaceuticals currently has 8 job openings.
What Is Syros Pharmaceuticals?
Syros is pioneering the understanding of the non-coding region of the genome to advance a new wave of medicines that control expression of genes. Syros has built a proprietary platform that is designed to systematically and efficiently analyze this unexploited region of DNA in human disease tissue to identify and drug novel targets linked to genomically defined patient populations. Because gene expression is fundamental to the function of all cells, Syros gene control platform has broad potential to create medicines that achieve profound and durable benefit across a range of diseases. Syros is currently focused on cancer and monogenic diseases and is advancing a growing pipeline of gene control medicines. Syros lead drug candidates are SY-1425, a selective RAR agonist in a Phase 2 clinical trial for genomically defined subsets of patients with acute myeloid leukemia and myelodysplastic syndrome, and SY-1365, a selective CDK7 inhibitor in a Phase 1 clinical trial for patients with advanced solid tumors. Led by a team with deep experience in drug discovery, development and commercialization, Syros is located in Cambridge, Mass.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Marketing,Pharmaceuticals