Synthorx Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Synthorx's estimated annual revenue is currently $3.3M per year.
- Synthorx received $63.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- Synthorx's estimated revenue per employee is $87,973
- Synthorx's total funding is $76.1M.
- Synthorx has 37 Employees.
- Synthorx grew their employee count by -18% last year.
- Synthorx currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Synthorx?
Synthorx Inc. is a biotechnology company using synthetic biology to discover and develop novel protein therapeutics. Synthorx's expanded genetic alphabet platform has the unique ability to drive the site-specific incorporation of multiple synthetic amino acids into proteins thereby tuning receptor specificity important for improving efficacy and safety. In addition, their engineered organisms provide the ability to manufacture these improved proteins, called Synthorins, with the required fidelity and yield. The unique Synthorx platform expands the chemical and structural repertoire of protein therapeutics and uncovers new ways to modulate pharmacological properties of biologics, not possible with other technologies. The company was founded based on important discoveries in Dr. Floyd Romesberg's lab at The Scripps Research Institute in conjunction with Avalon Ventures, which housed Synthorx in its incubator, COI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. The company is headquartered in La Jolla, Calif.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals