Synthego Corporation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Synthego Corporation's estimated annual revenue is currently $43.4M per year.
- Synthego Corporation received $110.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Synthego Corporation's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Synthego Corporation's total funding is $159.7M.
- Synthego Corporation has 280 Employees.
- Synthego Corporation grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Synthego Corporation currently has 21 job openings.
What Is Synthego Corporation?
Founded by former SpaceX engineers, Synthego is a leading provider of genome engineering solutions. The company's flagship product, CRISPRevolution, is a portfolio of synthetic RNA designed for CRISPR genome editing and research. Synthego's vision is to bring precision and automation to genome engineering, enabling rapid and cost-effective research with consistent results for every scientist. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, Synthego customers include leading institutions in 31 countries around the world, and 9 of the top 10 global biology universities.keywords:saas, Biotechnology,Hardware,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals