Symphony Clinical Research Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Symphony Clinical Research's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.5M per year.
- Symphony Clinical Research's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Symphony Clinical Research has 87 Employees.
- Symphony Clinical Research grew their employee count by -6% last year.
- Symphony Clinical Research currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Symphony Clinical Research?
Changing the face, changing the place, changing the pace of clinical trials. Symphony Clinical Research integrates clinical trial expertise with in-home care and nursing to bring the site visit to the patient wherever he or she lives, works or plays. To effectively manage each trial in which we participate, our logistical planning experience and processes ensure that the right person is in the right place at the right time with all the support and materials they need, including thorough training in the trial protocol. Our core business is in-home clinical trial services. Our focus is to deliver overall savings in time and costs by increasing patient enrollment while improving retention and compliance.keywords:N/A