Switchcraft Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Switchcraft's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.2M per year.
- Switchcraft's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Switchcraft has 62 Employees.
- Switchcraft grew their employee count by -5% last year.
- Switchcraft currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Switchcraft?
SWITCHCRAFT®, Inc. is a leading US based manufacturer of connectors, jacks, plugs, switches, molded cable assemblies and patchbays. SWITCHCRAFT® products are used in a variety of applications from broadcast and pro audio to medical, lighting, security, transportation and other industrial applications. Products are sold direct to customers and through networks of stocking distributors. SWITCHCRAFT®, founded in 1946, is headquartered in Chicago, IL USA and still manufactures product in Chicago. In 1999, SWITCHCRAFT® acquired Conxall®, located in Villa Park, IL, a leading manufacturer of harsh environment connectors and custom cable assemblies, adding to the already extensive line of SWITCHCRAFT® connector products.keywords:N/A