Supreme Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Supreme Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $69.6M per year.
- Supreme Group's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Supreme Group has 240 Employees.
- Supreme Group grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Supreme Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Supreme Group?
Supreme Group has experience fabricating and erecting a wide variety of steel projects including large office towers, bridges, industrial projects for the oil and gas industry and the mining industry, public works, stadiums and arenas, residential towers, hospitality and commercial structures. Supreme Group is Canada's largest privately held steel fabrication and erection company who prides itself on its ability to take on and excel with challenging projects. Member companies of Supreme Group are located throughout Canada and the Pacific Northwest of the United States. Current Supreme Group Member Companies are: - Supreme Steel Vancouver - Supreme Steel Portland - Supreme Steel Bridge Division - Supreme Steel Edmonton - Supreme Steel Saskatoon - Supreme Steel Winnipeg - Midwest Constructors - Pro-V Manufacturing Generations of Trusted Steel Expertise Delivered On Time Every Time.keywords:N/A