Black Diamond Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Black Diamond Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $103M per year.
- Black Diamond Group's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- Black Diamond Group has 355 Employees.
- Black Diamond Group grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- Black Diamond Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Black Diamond Group?
Black Diamond rents and sells modular space solutions and workforce accommodation solutions to customers in Canada, the United States and Australia. In North America, we also provide specialized field rentals to oil and gas industries. We serve diverse sectors including construction, technology, oil and gas, mining, power, financial services, engineering, military, government, and education. Modular Space Solutions includes: BOXX Modular, Britco, and MPA Systems. Workforce Solutions includes: Black Diamond Camps & Lodging, Black Diamond Energy Services, Black Diamond International, and LodgeLink. It takes a special set of circumstances to make a black diamond. Under high pressure, unique properties are forged to create something known for its strength, flexibility, and brilliance. At Black Diamond Group, we've built a culture around these qualities. We grow stronger and shine brighter. We're not new at this but we've only just begun. View careers: https://www.blackdiamondgroup.com/careers/keywords:N/A