Sunset Digital Communications Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Sunset Digital Communications's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.7M per year.
- Sunset Digital Communications received $0.4M in venture funding in August 2016.
- Sunset Digital Communications's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- Sunset Digital Communications has 42 Employees.
- Sunset Digital Communications grew their employee count by 68% last year.
- Sunset Digital Communications currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Sunset Digital Communications?
Sunset Digital Communications is the oldest rural Fiber-to-the-Premises company in the USA still in operation. The company is based in Duffield Virginia, and provides broadband Internet, private data, IPTV, and Voice Service to residents, businesses, medical facilities, banks, and other Internet service providers. Today, Sunset operates and continuously improves one of the most agile and capable fiber optic networks in the United States with broadband connectivity options available to virtually anywhere in the world. Through strategic partnerships and a focused growth strategy, Sunset has the experience and skills to place a network where none has been before, and help customers make use of broadband.keywords:Telecommunications
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Sunset Digital Communications News
The company's digital team will also be creating content and stories for all ... group director for corporate affairs and communications at Ineos.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – If you happened to have a medical emergency while driving through parts of Hawkins or Hancock counties, ...
... Communications Center received a 911 call at about 4:05 p.m. Sept. ... a car and bicycle collided on Highway 12/16 near Sunset Cabins in ...
Sunset Digital Communications Funding