GTT Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- GTT's estimated annual revenue is currently $1051.7M per year.
- GTT received $175.0M in venture funding in March 2018.
- GTT's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- GTT's total funding is $767.6M.
- GTT has 3236 Employees.
- GTT grew their employee count by 41% last year.
- GTT currently has 23 job openings.
What Is GTT?
GTT is redefining global communications to serve a cloud-based future, connecting people across organizations, around the world and to every application in the cloud. Our clients benefit from an outstanding service experience built on our core values of simplicity, speed and agility. A Fortune Future 50 company, GTT owns and operates a global Tier 1 internet network and provides a comprehensive suite of cloud networking services to any location in the world. We are headquartered in the Washington, DC metro area with offices in Amsterdam, Atlanta, Austin, Belfast, Boston, Cagliari, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Dublin, Frankfurt, Halifax, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Pune, Rochester, San Francisco, San Jose, São Paulo, Seattle, Southport, Toronto. For more information on GTT, please visit www.gtt.net.keywords:Data Storage,Information Security,Mobile,Security,Storage