Strongbridge Biopharma Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Strongbridge Biopharma's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.6M per year.
- Strongbridge Biopharma received $38.8M in venture funding in January 2018.
- Strongbridge Biopharma's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Strongbridge Biopharma's total funding is $166.5M.
- Strongbridge Biopharma has 107 Employees.
- Strongbridge Biopharma grew their employee count by -24% last year.
- Strongbridge Biopharma currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Strongbridge Biopharma?
Strongbridge Biopharma plc is a global commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapies for rare diseases with significant unmet needs. We are called Strongbridge for a reason. Our name reflects the collective strength of our rare disease expertise, our product portfolio and pipeline, and our patient-driven cultureone that is fueled by performance, precision and heart. Together, we are working to remove the barriers and isolation associated with rare neuromuscular and endocrine diseases in order to connect patients with the life-enhancing treatment options they deserve. Strongbridge is registered in Ireland, and its U.S. headquarters are located just outside of Philadelphia, PA. Strongbridge Biopharma is publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the ticker symbol SBBP. Rare Focus. Rare Commitment. Rare Passion. That's Strongbridge.keywords:N/A