Street Diligence Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Street Diligence's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.6M per year.
- Street Diligence's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Street Diligence has 36 Employees.
- Street Diligence grew their employee count by -3% last year.
- Street Diligence currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Street Diligence?
Street Diligence?s platform makes analyzing, managing, and negotiating your portfolio of contracts more effective. Our product provides intelligence about the state of your contracts?identifying what?s ?market? and ?off-market,? examining key terms, and flagging risks. Our verticals include bank loans & corporate bonds, investment partnerships, government contracts, real estate, and LIBOR compliance. All data is auditable to the source-- ensuring top level data integrity. Street Diligence was founded in 2012 to take the frustration and tedium out of due diligence. Unlike resources that provide opinionated research, Street Diligence distills the factual, underlying data and risks embedded in contracts in order to provide usable primary data and negotiate better terms. www.streetdiligence.comkeywords:Financial Services, Governments, Investment Management, Finance, Legal, Hedge Funds, Commercial Real Estate, Legal Tech, Contract Research Organizations