Stockholm Exergi Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Stockholm Exergi's estimated annual revenue is currently $101.6M per year.
- Stockholm Exergi's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Stockholm Exergi has 462 Employees.
- Stockholm Exergi grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Stockholm Exergi currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Stockholm Exergi?
Stockholm Exergi is the local energy company of Stockholm, owned by the City of Stockholm and Fortum. We provide heating for more than 800 000 people in metropolitan Stockholm and cooling for over 400 hospitals, data centres and other properties. Our 700 employees are working together with our customers and the local community to provide the city with simple, reliable and sustainable energy solutions.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Stockholm Exergi News
Meriaura and Stockholm Exergi sign a contract of nearly CO2 neutral sea transport. Meriaura and and Stockholm Exergi have signed a contract ...
... of understanding have been signed with, Air Liquide, Arcelor Mittal, Ervia, Fortum Oyj, HeidelbergCement AG, Preem, and Stockholm Exergi.
... Irish gas firm Ervia, Swedish fuel company Preem, and energy supplier Stockholm Exergi - aimed at further developing these CCS plans.