Steam Whistle Brewing Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Steam Whistle Brewing's estimated annual revenue is currently $68.6M per year.
- Steam Whistle Brewing's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Steam Whistle Brewing has 254 Employees.
- Steam Whistle Brewing grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Steam Whistle Brewing currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Steam Whistle Brewing?
Steam Whistle, an independent brewery housed in Toronto's historic John St. Roundhouse, has a passionate focus of making just one beer of exceptional quality that Canadians can be proud of. A Gold Medal winner at the Canadian Brewing Awards and 5-time gold medalist at the Ontario Brewing Awards, their refreshing Pilsner is crafted with traditional European brewing methods and only four, natural (GMO-free) ingredients under the watchful eye of their Czech Brewmaster. Steam Whistle Pilsner is packaged in signature green glass bottles, cans and draught, and is shipped fresh across Ontario, Manitoba, Alberta and BC to Beer and Liquor Stores as well as licensed bars & restaurants. Steam Whistle welcomed more than 120,000 visitors to the brewery last year to the on-site retail store, for a tour, or to attend one of the many on-site events, concerts and art shows. Highly awarded for its premium beer, its business success, community support and environmental practices, Steam Whistle Pilsner is one of the premiere craft beer brands in Canada.keywords:N/A