Spot.IM Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Spot.IM's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.5M per year.
- Spot.IM received $25.0M in venture funding in November 2017.
- Spot.IM's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Spot.IM's total funding is $38M.
- Spot.IM has 162 Employees.
- Spot.IM grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Spot.IM currently has 19 job openings.
What Is Spot.IM?
Spot.IM builds global communities around the web. Founded in 2012 by Nadav Shoval and Ishay Green, Spot.IM's mission is to foster deeply connected, engaged communities across every inch of the internet. By replacing old-school comments with thriving communities, Spot.IM empowers publishers to drive conversation, pageviews, clicks, and revenue. Spot.IM currently partners with over 70 percent of the top U.S. publishers including AOL.com, NBC, Time Inc., HuffPost, USA TODAY Sports, FOX News, AdAge, and Refinery29, to take back ownership of their audiences and the conversations around their content while adding greater social value and overall traffic monetization.keywords:Advertising,Marketing,Media,Mobile,Publishing