Packback Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Packback's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.9M per year.
- Packback's estimated revenue per employee is $165,000
- Packback's total funding is $10.7M.
- Packback has 133 Employees.
- Packback grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- Packback currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Packback?
Packback exists to awaken and fuel the lifelong curiosity in every student. Packback Questions is a tool used to supplement a professor's teaching style and help achieve learning objectives such as increased engagement and critical thinking. After launching in April of 2014 upon airing on ABC's Shark Tank to a record 8.1M viewers nationwide, Packback has grown to serve over 130K students nationwide and is backed by $3M+ in venture funding from notable investors including Mark Cuban (Owner Dallas Mavs), Howard Tullman (CEO 1871), and Mark Tebbe (Founder Answers.com). Packback has been featured on numerous occasions in The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Chicago Tribune, Washington Post, while its founders have been named as Crain's Chicago 20 in their 20's and ChicagoInno's 50 on Fire.keywords:N/A