SpectraWAVE Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- SpectraWAVE's estimated annual revenue is currently $9M per year.
- SpectraWAVE's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- SpectraWAVE's total funding is $29.6M.
- SpectraWAVE has 36 Employees.
- SpectraWAVE grew their employee count by 71% last year.
- SpectraWAVE currently has 1 job openings.
What Is SpectraWAVE?
SpectraWAVE, located in Bedford, MA, is a privately held medical device company founded in 2017 to improve coronary artery disease (CAD) outcomes with photonics. CAD, the buildup of plaque in the wall of the arteries that supply blood to the heart, affects 18.2 million adults age 20 and older. In CAD patients that undergo percutaneous stent placement, it is estimated that one in five patients experience adverse events, with half of those adverse events caused by high risk plaques that were previously left untreated. The SpectraWAVE medical imaging platform is a state-of-the-art integration of proven imaging technologies - designed to help interventional cardiologists understand their patients and optimize interventions.keywords:N/A