Southwestern Public Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Southwestern Public Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $20M per year.
- Southwestern Public Health's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Southwestern Public Health has 74 Employees.
- Southwestern Public Health grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- Southwestern Public Health currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Southwestern Public Health?
Southwestern Public Health works together with its partners to ensure the health of the whole community. Formed in 2018 by the merger of Elgin St. Thomas Public Health and Oxford County Public Health, Southwestern Public Health serves a population of about 200,000 across Oxford County, Elgin County and the City of St. Thomas. Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/swpublichealth Follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/sw_publichealth Our programs respond to public health emergencies; promote healthy lifestyles; help prevent injuries, illness and disease in the community; and promote positive change and social conditions that improve health in our communities. Southwestern Public Health delivers mandated programs under the Ontario Public Health Standards and is regulated by the Ontario Health Promotion and Protection Act. The health unit maintains its main sites in Woodstock and St. Thomas. For more information, visit www.swpublichealth.ca or find us on Facebook.keywords:N/A