South State Bank Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- South State Bank's estimated annual revenue is currently $1.5B per year.
- South State Bank's estimated revenue per employee is $268,573
- South State Bank's current valuation is $6.5B. (January 2022)
- South State Bank has 5734 Employees.
- South State Bank grew their employee count by 57% last year.
South State Bank Competitors & AlternativesAdd Company
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is South State Bank?
The Savannah Bancorp, Inc. ("the Company") was incorporated as a Georgia business corporation on October 5, 1989, for the purpose of becoming a bank holding company by acquiring all of the common stock of The Savannah Bank, National Association, Savannah, Georgia (the "Savannah Bank") on August 22, 1990.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %