South Shore Furniture Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- South Shore Furniture's estimated revenue is currently $36.4M per year.
- South Shore Furniture's estimated revenue per employee is $274053
- South Shore Furniture has 133 Employees.
- South Shore Furniture grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- South Shore Furniture currently has N/A job openings.
What Is South Shore Furniture?
A leading Canadian manufacturer in the North American furniture industry, South Shore Furniture was established in 1940. The company produces assembled and ready-to-assemble bedroom (baby, juvenile, adult), home office and entertainment center furniture that combines quality and functionality with the latest styles, at affordable prices. The three generations that have managed the company since it was founded have taken it to new heights, making South Shore Furniture synonymous with quality and product durability. South Shore Furniture employs over 850 people in two factories across Quebec, Canada, and operates a plant in Juarez, Mexico.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Surplus RD, ça ...||$15.2M||62||17%|
|South Shore Fur...||$36.4M||133||5%|