South Bend Cubs Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- South Bend Cubs's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.9M per year.
- South Bend Cubs's estimated revenue per employee is $148,000
- South Bend Cubs has 40 Employees.
- South Bend Cubs grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- South Bend Cubs currently has 1 job openings.
What Is South Bend Cubs?
The South Bend Cubs are the Class A minor league affiliate of the 2016 World Series Champion Chicago Cubs. Over the past 30 seasons, the team has won five Midwest League titles, most recently in 2005, and has captured 12 division titles. In 2017, Four Winds Field, home of the Cubs, was named Ballpark Digestâ€™s Best Single-A ballpark. In 2015, the team was named Ballpark Digestâ€™s Team of the Year and received the John H. Johnson Presidentâ€™s Award, the highest award in minor league baseball. The team is owned and operated by Swing-Batter-Swing, LLC whose sole shareholder is Andrew T. Berlin of Chicago, Ill. More information is available at www.SouthBendCubs.com.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Wheeler High Sc...||$8.6M||58||5%||N/A|
|South Bend Cubs||$5.9M||40||25%||N/A|
|Indy Eleven Pro...||$10.2M||68||26%||N/A|