Intercollegiate Athletics Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Intercollegiate Athletics's estimated annual revenue is currently $5M per year.
- Intercollegiate Athletics's estimated revenue per employee is $150,303
- Intercollegiate Athletics has 33 Employees.
- Intercollegiate Athletics grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Intercollegiate Athletics currently has N/A job openings.
What Is Intercollegiate Athletics?
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Wheeler High Sc...||$8.6M||58||5%||N/A|
|South Bend Cubs||$5.9M||40||25%||N/A|
|Indy Eleven Pro...||$10.2M||68||26%||N/A|
Intercollegiate Athletics News
UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. – Penn State Intercollegiate Athletics continues to experience revenue growth, with a stabilized budget and increased ...
Intercollegiate athletics promotes character traits of high value to personal development and success in later life. These include the drive to take ...
There is probably nothing more divisive on a university campus than talk of advancing the intercollegiate athletic program to the highest level of ...